Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for attending Aspire Arts Academy
- Please note the timetable is subject to change.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Correct attire must be worn to class and hair must be tied back.
- No food or drink allowed except water in a closed cap bottle.
- No student under the age of 12 years may be left unattended on the premises without a parent or guardian. We are only responsible for a student while they are in class where they are supervised by a teacher. At all other times it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure their safety.
- All personal belongings are brought on to the premises at the owner’s risk. Aspire Arts Academy accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to belongings. It is advised that valuables are left at home.
- Please treat the venue, equipment, teachers and fellow students with respect.
- From time to time we will take photographs or video footage during classes/rehearsals/shows which may be used on our website or in other advertising materials. Please advise, in writing, if you have any objections to images of your child being used for this purpose.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to advise of any health, injury or behavioural problems and to keep Aspire Arts Academy updated.
Terms of Payment
- 1 week trial period. Students can attend classes for 1 week to determine if they wish to join Aspire Arts Academy. If they wish to do so, then an invoice will be given for the entire term.
- Fees for the term must be paid in advance, regardless of attendance, and by the dates specified on the invoice. Fees are non-refundable or transferable.
- We are unable to accept weekly payments for classes.
- Online payment is preferred. Please put your invoice number as a reference.
- When paying by cash or cheque you must use a named envelope and include reference to the invoice number.
- There will be no classes held on public holidays. Parents/guardians will not be charged for these classes.
- A terms notice must be given when a child decides to cease classes. If a student leaves without notice an invoice will be issued for the term missed.
- Students taking time off for GCSEs/A-Levels or other activities are still required to pay for those classes missed.
- Fees paid after the dates specified on the invoice will incur a 10% late payment fee.
If fees are still outstanding at the end of a term, no further lessons will be given in the new term.
- Your child will find a warm welcome at Aspire Arts Academy and we sincerely hope that their time with us will build confidence and give them many happy memories.
ATTENDANCE AT CLASSES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS